Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Small Business Banking is a dynamic division within the Business Banking Portfolio at TD, with a vision to be the Official Partner of Big Dreams for Canadian small and medium-sized businesses.
We focus on building strong personal and professional relationships with our Small Business Banking clients. Our dynamic professionals are committed to support our client needs including starting a business, managing in stability and stress, growing a business and transitioning a business. Our strategy is to be Better Business Bankers, while helping to make Small Business easy and affordable for business owners in our communities. If you want to be a brand ambassador who can help strive efficiencies for the bank, then join our team and make an impactful contribution to TD and your own success. Job Description
Are you known for forming long-lasting relations with your clients? Do you quantify continuous referrals from satisfied clients as a key measure of success? If so, then get on board for the position of Account Manager, Small Business
. In this role, you will deliver a legendary customer experience, drive profitable business growth, and achieve target results. In addition, you will:
- Build, maintain and expand existing customer relationships within the community while networking with local business leaders to establish strong centers of influence that will contribute to business development opportunities.
- Build relationships with small business customers by understanding their needs and finding opportunities that enable them to provide customized information and advice the best suited for the customer.
- Liaise with Internal Branch Banking network, Commercial Banking Centers and Wealth partners to enable them in providing holistic advice and resources to support our customers.
- Keep current on emerging trends and grow knowledge of the business, and related tools and techniques; participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business unit
- Participate fully as a member of the team, support a positive work environment that promotes quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues
- University degree and/ or relevant entry level work experience; Accounting/ Finance coursework is an asset but can also be gained through experience
- Ability to cultivate long-term client relationships and acquire new clients
- Excellent business development and prospecting skills to build valuable centers of influence within the local business community and retail branches
- A dynamic professional with a positive attitude and strong communications, time management, and organizational skills
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance