Permanent Reference code
: 113647 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
--Are you looking for an opportunity to work with the Client Account Management group within the Deloitte Priority Account team? Read more below!What will your typical day look like?
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
• Assisting with identifying, qualifying, pursuing and closing opportunities and developing strategic and tactical plans to generate revenue while building the appropriate support team to execute
• Experience in relationship building that increases account penetration and leads to increased revenue opportunities with new and existing clients
• Being a trusted advisor to Deloitte's Lead Client Service Partner (LCSP) and other Account Team leaders to ensure that the business and sales plan is developed, monitored and that sales processes are consistently executed across the account
• Educate the team on the client's business, competitors and the industry; identify trends / opportunities and suggest solutions / stories
• Shape and envision overall account strategy; drive pursuit development and manage supporting resources
• Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams
• Building relationship strategies for key executives to generate and develop ideas, pursue opportunities and close sales
• Create and implement programs and initiatives to grow and strengthen this large and complex account team
• Initiate and lead team activities and client events
• Develop and manage financial performance and rate card disciplineAbout the team
Join a group of dynamic, driven and fun individuals working together as a team to bring best practices to our clients. We connect regionally and across the country to share best practices that support our client's priorities and business issues. Our cohesive team is passionate about driving results, and further developing our client based knowledge and expertise.Enough about us, let's talk about you
• Bachelor's degree and 7+ years' experience as an account relationship and/or business development manager with strong sales management knowledge and experience
• Knowledge and experience serving clients in Government & Public Services industry is essential
• Strong propensity to serve client needs, partner and work towards becoming a trusted advisor through experience in relationship building to increase account penetration leading to increased revenue opportunities
• Success in playing a leading role within an account team framework and the ability to influence cross-functional teams (i.e. working effectively and teaming with Lead ClientOur promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities. The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Developer, Equity, Manager, Technology, Finance, Management
Apply now "
Accounting Management and Executive