What is the opportunity?
As an Account Service Representative, you will be resposnsible for processing routine data entry and on line input of transactions using basic understanding of products and processes. Your daily activities may also be dependent on tasks or practical applications with emphasis on throughput, accuracy and production. We are a fast paced, goal orientated production enironment with an emphasis on accuracy.Cash Services Operational Hours are 6:30-5pm. This position will have a set schedule of 6:30-2:30pm : Monday-Friday - but should be available to work during Operational hours with notice.What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?Must have
- Ensures all documents are examined for completeness and accuracy, and takes appropriate steps to correct for client.
- Identifies and recommends soluntions to recurring errors and servicing gaps to Team Leader or ASA
- Exercises due diligence in following operational risk policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Ensures all authorities and responsibilities are adhered to, reviewed and understood
- Takes personal accountability for performance and high achievement. You will be coachable, eager to learn new concepts and be willing to be adaptable to change.
- Responsible for processing high volume cash orders, pulling cash, laying out for pre-packing verificiation, RFX cash processing, Bank of Canada cash processing, bulk bagging cash parcels for Armoured Car servicing. Opening bulk bags from Armoured Car and unloading bags for processing.
Nice to have
- Available to work downtown and able to get to work from Monday to Friday from 6:30am-5pm. The position is Monday-Friday from 6:30am-2:30pm daily, in a high security environment.
- Be able to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Proven ability in being able to work independently in a production driven environment. To beable to process quickly and accurately.
- Able to lift 30-50 pounds and stand for long periods of time
- Previous banking or cash experience would be an asset as well as data entry experience.
What's in it for you?
- Confidence in working autonomously and/or part of a team
- Capability to manage multiple priorities across a number of assignments and prioritize effectively.
- Strong communication skills and team orientated approach
- Quick thinker and able to prioritize and be adaptable to change
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs About RBC
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries.For more information, please visit rbc.com. Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign upand get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request. JOB SUMMARY City: Regina
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Service Centre
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Entry Level
Pay Type: Salaried
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 06/18/2021
Req ID: 362696 Posting Notes:
Management and Executive