Our client is looking to add an Accounting Operations Advisory Consultant. If you are looking for an exciting position which entails you to use all your working experience, this is the job for you.
- Opportunities may arise to serve clients and / or support local office teams around the country and / or internationally.
- Review and contribute to the planning and execution of Accounting Operations and Reporting Advisory projects.
- Participate in current state findings workshops in order to understand and document key financial processes (i.e., procure to pay, order to cash, record to report, etc.).
- Document companies’ key performance metrics, as well as visualize these metrics using visualization tools.
- Experience working in a finance role or providing assurance, consulting & advisory services to finance functions.
- Pursing or completed CPA, CA designation.
- Must possess strong technical skills (GAAP, control certification, securities and regulatory, assurance) and experience in, and knowledge of, Public Sector Standards, IFRS, ASPE, and internal controls and risk.
- Experience with financial systems and tools (i.e. Blackline, Workiva, Concur, Tableau, etc.
- Background in Audit.
- Expertise in financial management disciplines such as financial process design, budgeting and planning, financial reporting, financial performance management and business case development.
- Ability to approach engagements with a strategic perspective (options available, pros / cons of different options) and with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership.
- Experience in Data Analytics/Visualization (Tableau) tools and translating Finance data into insights considered.
** Please include any certifications, industry knowledge and experience as well as any technologies/modules that you have worked with.
This contract could be extended beyond 6 months. Laptops and training are provided in this 100% remote role. $110 - $140/hour depending on experience.