You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
The Client Administration function is a vital part of the firm's Business Enablement Services and is focused on achieving client service excellence by delivering timely, high quality products, and encouraging an environment that increases both the staff and client experience.
KPMG is looking for an Administrative Assistant who can provide support on a range of activities to ensure a high-quality product. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Prepare, edit and proofread standard and non-standard documents (correspondence, statements, presentations, reports, tax returns, forms, etc).
- Adhere to risk management and branding in compliance with National guidelines ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Track client data using internal databases to monitor approaching deadlines and schedules.
- Create and update client contact information in compliance with anti-spam legislation.
- Contribute to business development activities by assisting with proposals and supporting at client events as needed.
- Handle routine inquiries from clients and escalate more complex matters as appropriate.
- Make travel arrangements and prepare expense reports as needed .
- Arrange meetings, training sessions, conference calls and events; proactively resolve scheduling conflicts; prepare and distribute meeting agendas as needed.
- Liaise with delivery centre team on risk management processes.
- Provide back up to colleagues and assist on projects as needed.
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Previous experience in an administrative support role, preferably in a professional services environment.
- Advanced skills with MS Office and Adobe products, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Acrobat.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Teams is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional time management and proofreading skills.
- Capable of working independently, taking ownership of tasks , and prioritizing workload
- Proven ability to deal with confidential materials with a high degree of tact and discretion.
- Diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience in an administrative assistant skill set.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Administrative Health Care