What is the opportunity?
As an Administrative Assistant for RBC Dominion Securities you will join a high energy team and play an important role in supporting a successful Investment Advisor for the Dominion Securities branch in Saskatoon, SK.What will you do?
- Help maintain current knowledge of client accounts by reviewing daily activity on line and applicable reports
- Complete Account Opening and various other account documentation
- Complete daily transactions such as wiring money, requesting cheques, providing deposit information, and transferring assets
- Assist the team in project work, as it relates to the ongoing management of client accounts
- Provide world class client service to our valued clients
- Investigate and resolve inquiries and complaints related to accounts and escalate to the Investment Advisor, Branch Management where appropriateWhat do you need to succeed?Must-have
- High School Diploma
- Exceptional Computer skills
- Exceptional Client Service skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work closely on a team
- Administrative ExperienceNice-to-have
- Previous financial or brokerage industry experience
- Post-secondary educationWhat's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing teamJoin our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .JOB SUMMARY City:
1070-410 22nd Street East Work Hours/Week:
37.5 Work Environment:
Branch Employment Type:
Contract Career Level:
Experienced Hire/Professional Pay Type:
Salary + Variable Bonus Required Travel (%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
Wealth Management Req ID:
Sales and Marketing