New Graduate Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Edmonton; Vancouver Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters. Are you ready for a challenge? Participate in Quick Start, a two-year talent development program in our Financial Advisory practice, where upon successful completion you will permanently join one of our business lines.What will your typical day look like?
Your first week with us will be dedicated to hands-on, practical training in the consulting methods and financial advisory skills you will need to be successful in your career at Deloitte. Over the following two years, you will be deployed on client engagements across our business lines. During this time, you will participate in the end-to-end client service lifecycle - from business development to project delivery - while also getting to know the different teams and leaders. As part of the program, you will also benefit from ongoing learning opportunities to further develop and refine your core and technical skills.
If desired, there is an optional CPA-stream. As a CPA candidate, you will be exposed to work that allows you to obtain your CPA competencies. You will also benefit from the Deloitte CPA Advantage training program as well as financial support through reimbursement of select expenses, and paid study leave. About the team
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- The M&A Advisory practice delivers innovative end-to-end services to help our clients achieve their Growth and Succession aspirations at key moments that matter. The team delivers high impact value added services through a multi-faceted service delivery model and by embedding analytics in everything they do.
- Business lines include: Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Value Creation Services, Infrastructure & Project Finance, Capital Projects, and Analytic Insights.
- The Forensic practice help clients react quickly and confidently in a crisis, investigation, or dispute. Deloitte Forensic specialists use their global network, deep industry experience, and advanced analytical technology to understand and resolve issues. They deliver the proactive advice clients need to reduce the risk of future problems.
- Business lines include: Dispute & Litigation, Financial Crime, e-Discovery
- Specialists in Deloitte's Restructuring practice work with clients during times of under-performance, financial distress or liquidity crises. The cross-functional team works to rapidly diagnose the problem, identify immediate stabilizing activities, and address debt-structuring and refinancing needs.
- Business lines include: Restructuring, Indigenous Trust Services and Grant & Loan Services.
- The Modeling & Value Advisory practice helps clients uncover and quantify value and apply a financial lens to their most important strategic decisions. By connecting robust market insight and breakthrough technology with the specific industry intelligence across Deloitte's global network, they see beyond what's easily accounted for and help identify value for today and tomorrow and deliver economic
- Business lines include: Financial Engineering & Modelling, Value Advisory, Performance Marketing and Economics & Policy Advisory.
In this role, the expected qualifications are:
Our shared values
- Working towards completing a post-secondary degree or diploma by January or September 2022; open to both CPA and Advisory profiles
- Demonstrates aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis, such as financial analysis or modelling, market research and analysis, project problem diagnosis & solution development
- Strong communication skills, including experience in conducting research, synthesizing data, writing reports and preparing presentations
- Excellent problem solving, project management and interpersonal skills and ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams etc.)
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You? Apply by May 15, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST. To be considered, you must submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE PDF document.
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally. Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Financial, Engineer, Equity, Developer, Consulting, Finance, Engineering, Technology
Management and Executive