Requisition ID: 42762
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Purpose:
The incumbent should have expert sales and marketing skills and a strong customer focus. Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), networking and relationship building skills are essential for business development/ customer relationship building. Strong organization and a good judgment in assessment of priorities. Strong negotiating and problem solving skills in the handling of selling situation is also required.
Related business and automotive industry background would be a definite asset. Territory covered:
You will have extensive travel required as the territory includes the province of Saskatchewan. You will travel approximatively 70% of the time. Key Accountabilities:
1. Develop a marketing/ calling program with assigned accounts and new prospects to reach established business development targets for your territory.
- Maintaining a high market profile in order to develop relationships to build and grow business opportunities.
2. Execute an aggressive marketing/ calling program on designated customers and prospects within the assigned market area according to the agreed upon growth objectives.
- Making business development calls to prospects and customers
- Understanding and promoting our key differentiation against our competitors
- Maintaining an appropriate ongoing sales calling program
- Maintaining effective follow-up with prospects/ referrals on any unsuccessful opportunities
- Adhering to risk management and compliance programs, internal and regulatory guidelines, including Know Your Customer, Anti-Money Laundering, and information, Security and Policy Privacy requirements.
3. Contribute to the maintenance of effective operations for the processing of dealer finance arrangements.
- Providing accurate instruction to customers to insure documentation is complete and submitted accurately, assisting in problem resolution and maintaining appropriate customer files.
4. Ensure all aspects of assigned relationships receive ongoing attention, as required, to maintain, improve, grow and retain the relationships.
- Responding/ resolving enquiries from customers, as required, regarding credit lines, general enquiries and complaints; ensuring all customer enquiries, concerns and complaints are resolved to the customer's satisfaction, resolving same within authority or by referring customer to the appropriate source.
- Providing an excellent and consistent level of customer service in dealings with both internal and external customers
- Automotive experience an asset.
- Strong ability to work independently is required.
- Post Secondary degree or diploam in business or related field is preferred.
- Sales focused is essential.
- Ability to travail 70% of the time within the province.
Location(s): Canada : Saskatchewan : Moose Jaw || Canada : Saskatchewan : Regina
As Canada's International Bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible. Job Segment:
Sales Management, Financial, Business Development, Law, Sales, Finance, Legal