Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must
first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague. Location:
2055 Prince Of Wales Dr, Regina, Saskatchewan, S4V 3A3Inspired by food? Committed to excellent service? So are we. At Loblaw, we are Food Lovers!
We are committed to our Colleagues and Customers and work hard to create a culture that allows us to be our authentic selves while working as a Team. We know that clear communication, collaboration and teamwork is the key to having a successful workplace.
We're looking for talented colleagues who are excited about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers and delighting them every step of the way!
Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong. Why is this role important? The Real Canadian Superstore,
located at 2055 Prince of Wales Dr. Regina,
SK, S4V 3A3 is looking for an Asset Protection Representative, formerly Loss Prevention. Enjoy an exciting career with one of the largest Asset Protection teams in Canada and help keep our stores a great place for customers to shop!
Are you detailed oriented, organized, patient, able to work independently and cool under pressure, we have a career for you! Working in a dynamic environment, you will partner with our store management team to ensure product loss is minimized and Asset Protection awareness is on the minds of everyone. Your expertise in safety and investigation contributes to our bottom line, mitigates loss and increases profitability.
Support for you at Loblaw goes far beyond a paycheque. We will reimburse your annual security license costs and support your ongoing career development with in-house training programs and tuition assistance. We offer a competitive pay rate, a 10% Colleague Discount program as well as a company matched Pension Plan, Health Benefits and Employee Stock Purchase Program.As an Asset Protection Representative, You will:
Required Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Deter, detect and apprehend for theft and fraud within our retail locations
- Collaborate with other APRs to investigate provincial or national ORC cases when they arise
- Collaborate with the local police service regularly
- Detect and investigate internal investigations; compile and present evidence for the purpose of court or arbitration
- Detect and identify potential shrink opportunities within our operational core compliance
- Build and maintain store partnership through management meetings & huddles; coach and mentor colleagues regarding Asset Protection policies and procedures
- Participate in conducting store level audits
- Participate in Community Events
- Available to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, nights and weekends (40 hr. work week)
How You will Succeed:
- Valid Provincial Security Guard License required
- Basic understanding of the of Criminal Code of Canada, Trespass to Property Act and Powers of Arrest and CCTV and/or surveillance systems & have a working knowledge of Windows based applications (Word, Power Point and Outlook)
- Professional, friendly and approachable demeanor.
- A high degree of initiative and integrity required to be successful in a dynamic environment
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
At Loblaw, we respect the environment, source products with integrity and make a positive difference in the community. Our CORE Values - Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence - guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits - these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada's Top Employers.Employment Type:
Full timeType of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired. Please Note:
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.
Operations and Logistics