Title: Assistant Manager - Saskatoon
Requisition ID: 76501
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. What your role will be....
Assistant Manager A multinational winning team...
Scotiabank is Canada's international bank and a leading financial services provider in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Central America, and parts of Asia. We are dedicated to helping our 21 million customers become better off through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management, corporate and investment banking. What you'll be doing...
- In this key Branch Management leadership role, you lead and develop a diverse Retail Sales and Service Team to build and strengthen existing and new customers
- Continuously develop employee skills and knowledge through focused coaching to ensure the provision of excellent customer service
- Protect the bank, the customer and shareholder interest by managing and minimizing the bank's exposure to risk by ensuring compliance with regulatory activities and guidelines
- Ensure the achievement of branch objectives through the negotiation, establishment and monitoring of goals
- Oversee the implementation of established bank policies, practices, special initiatives and procedures
What you've learned..
- Excellent coaching skills with successful experience developing and mentoring a team of employees and assisting them with their career progression
- Proven success in managing a team to achieve successful results
- Ability to source and obtain new business through relationship building
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets in a fast paced environment that align to a customer's stated goals
- You have successfully completed a qualifying course of study that will enable registration with the provincial securities commission to obtain a license to sell mutual funds, and have completed, or are near completion, of a financial planning designation
What we're offering...
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Internal training to support your growth and enhance your skills
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities- for you and our customers
Location(s): Canada : Saskatchewan : Saskatoon
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Assistant Manager, Bank, Banking, Developer, Law, Management, Finance, Technology, Legal
Management and Executive