NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Manager for IT Asset Management to join our team in British Columbia, Canada.
• Provide supervision and management to a medium to large sized team of IT Asset Management professionals.
• Administers policies and guidelines that directly affect team work activities.
• Establishes deadlines for completing assignments.
• Provide coaching, career path planning and mentoring to team.
• Create and provide ongoing feedback and reviews to individuals.
• Strong ability to motivate, direct and lead others.
• Organizational skills to provide leadership and direction to team
• Take the lead role in managing client relationships.
• Provide direction to team members on delivery management best practices and process improvement opportunities.
• Resolves escalated problems to maintain strong client experience levels.
• Manages escalation as per agreed escalation matrix.
• Manage and control expenses for the organization while ensuring resource optimization.
• Ensures team achieves performance and client service metrics.
• Identifies opportunities for growth and innovation.
• Ability to manage delivery costs to plan.
• Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to lead cross-functional delivery teams.
• Demonstrated attentiveness to quality and productivity.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage and lead third party relationships.
• Experienced organizing and planning skills to effectively manage a team
• 10 or more years of relevant experience.
• Previous leadership or managerial experience.
• Experience working within global teams
• Demonstrated track record of delivering high quality services to customers
• Experience in project management and customer management
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Solid analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Proven experience leading global services within challenging and complex environments, and possess the ability to work effectively across multiple groups and stakeholders, particularly executives
• Fluent in writing and speaking Englishlanguages.
#INDICSFor more information email firstname.lastname@example.org About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit
https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion . Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email EEOOfficer@nttdata.com
f or assistance. Job Segment:
Manager, Consulting, Project Manager, Business Process, Management, Technology
Customer Service and Support Management and Executive