Permanent Reference code
:98511 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; 10877; 10881; 10887; 10895; 10900; 10903; 10907; 10911; 10916; 10918; 10922; 10924; 10926; 16387; Toronto Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can navigate complex challenges with multiple stakeholders? National Records Management is looking for a knowledgeable RIM Specialist to support a variety of service offerings related to the secure management of our information via recognized standards and practices.What will your typical day look like?
As a Records Management Specialist in the Privacy and Confidentiality Office (PCO), your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
About the team
- Development and delivery of OpenText (Source) training materials
- Facilitating training sessions in Source to multiple functions within Deloitte
- Working in our ticket request system (ServiceNow) to monitor and action tickets pertaining to Source training requests and queries
- Engaging with the National Records Management teams and leaders on initiatives related to RIM processes, policies, and awareness
- Other related duties as required
The mission of Deloitte's Privacy and Confidentiality Office (PCO) is to enable Deloitte's strategic success through the responsible use and management of recorded information and data. By strengthening Deloitte's culture of confidentiality and secure Records Management, we protect, preserve, and enhance the Deloitte brand with everything we do. National Records Management is a vital part of the PCO and our team members help us achieve these goals. We are dedicated to the success of our Firm and our people via the development, practice and delivery of initiatives that set the standard for what quality service delivery looks like amid a changing business landscape and market disruption.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is/has:
Our shared values
- Demonstrated records management knowledge and training facilitator experience (3-5 years)
- Experienced and comfortable with using enterprise content management systems such as OpenText or a similar system of record
- Superior communication skills and business acumen
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence with the ability to build solid relationships
- Demonstrated project management and organization skills, analytical thinking and problem solving
- The ability to prioritize tasks based on relative importance and urgency
- The ability to work both independently and with a team
- Superior skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in an associated discipline (e.g., IM or RM, archival studies)
- Bilingual (English and French)
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Manager, Developer, Equity, Records Management, Management, Records, Technology, Finance