Line of Service
Internal Firm ServicesIndustry/Sector
IFS - Human Capital (HC)Management Level
AssociateJob Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. In joining our recruiting team, you'll identify and attract talent for PwC. You'll focus on engaging and hiring the most promising college students from campus and university. You'll build on campus relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business.What to consider before applying
•This isn't an entirely virtual role. Candidates must be able to work from the local office as required. In office days may change or increase periodically based on business needs.
• This role is not immediately available. This posting is intended for potential future hiring needs. The application deadline is August 12th . Please be advised that the Talent Acquisition team will review and assess your application after this date. All successful applicants will then be contacted directly. Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As a Campus Talent Acquisition Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Coordinating talent acquisition event details and logistics, working with both internal stakeholders and university contacts under the direction of a Talent Acquisition Manager
• Updating our applicants' tracking system, ensuring accurate results are captured and validating data accuracy
• Preparing event materials and the delivery of items to campus events as well as mass giveaways ordering
• Sending job postings to university career centre contacts and addressing job posting related inquiries as required
• Attending select campus recruitment events to assist with event set up and execution, as well as representing PwC as required
• Providing help to the campus team with coding and analyzing some budget items
• Organizing and scheduling interviews with candidates, answering candidate questions, ensuring travel and accommodation requirements are arranged, where necessary
• Coordinating and providing support for the referral process
• Providing support and participating in national events and projects
• Aiding in the reporting of applicant responses
• Other recruitment, system and event related administrative duties as required Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• A recent graduate in Human Resources or strong interest in Human Resources
• A highly motivated, creative, proactive approach to work
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, to manage and work towards multiple deadlines
• Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills
• An ability to quickly learn and be comfortable with new computer applications (Workday and Google suite specifically)
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to flex one's style when delivering sensitive messages
• An ability to meet deadlines and handle unforeseen issues promptly and effectively
• Proficiency in both French and English is required Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required SkillsOptional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Be a part of The New Equation.
Chez PwC Canada, notre atout le plus précieux, c'est notre personnel. Et c'est en apprenant les uns des autres que nous devenons plus forts. Nous avons à cœur de créer une communauté équitable et inclusive de professionnels de la résolution de problèmes, dans laquelle chacun se sent vraiment à sa place. Nous savons que l'expérience peut prendre diverses formes et, pour nous, donner confiance au public et résoudre des problèmes importants n'est possible que si notre milieu de travail reflète la diversité de la société dans laquelle nous vivons.
Nous tenons à répondre à vos besoins tout au long du processus de demande d'emploi, d'entrevue et d'embauche. Si vous avez besoin de mesures d'adaptation pour être parfaitement à l'aise, faites-le-nous savoir à l'étape de la demande d'emploi.
Pour en savoir plus sur l'inclusion et la diversité chez PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/fr/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Faites partie de La Nouvelle équation.