Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Private Wealth Management takes a sophisticated and holistic goals discovery approach to wealth planning and protection to provide highly personalized advice, solutions and service to clients.
TD Wealth Private Investment Advice offers clients the chance to create one-on-one relationship with a dedicated and professional Investment Advisor, while maintaining active participation in decisions regarding their investment portfolio. It's a very special and supportive place to begin - and grow - a lasting, progressive and rewarding career in wealth.Job Description
TD Wealth Private Investment Advice is looking for you to be part of our innovative and growing branch. You would be working with Dwayne Palchewich and team, and your focus would be on maintaining and enhancing client relationships. You are our ideal candidate if you are a go-getter and self-starter. You must like numbers, enjoy working with a variety of personalities, and be able to think outside of the box.
If you also exhibit creativity and have no problem sharing your best ideas and opinions, this position is for you. A high level of emotional intelligence is crucial to your success in this industry. This candidate is also passionate about further growing and developing their career with TD.
Requirements Required Skills:
- Create and maintain comprehensive wealth plans for high net worth families
- Conduct client meetings to gather information to prepare a financial plan, and then present the plan
- Participate in the planning and development of new processes and marketing strategies
- Create value and build rapport with existing and new high net worth families
- Communicate with various third parties: Accountants, Lawyers, Financial Planners, etc.
- Initiate and carry on meaningful and interesting conversations with high net worth clients
- Take the "client experience" to the absolute highest possible level using all our available resources
Bonus Skills and Accreditations:
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Highly organized
- A self-starter that is creative and proactive
- Intelligent and have a good understanding of numbers and the financial industry
- Positive and have an energetic attitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- An excellent communicator
- Able to deliver the highest level of service
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to prioritize daily tasks and receive direction
- Superior time management skills
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and Conduct and Practices Handbook (CPH)
- Ability to network
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance