Title: Client Services Officer, Roynat, Saskatoon Requisition ID:
Roynat Capital, a wholly owned subsidiary of Scotiabank, is a national lender and investor with expertise in providing innovative long-term capital solutions for mid-sized companies utilizing senior term, subordinated debt, as well as mezzanine capital and common share equity. We provide tailored solutions to clients for acquisitions, business expansions, wealth monetization, and working capital enhancement. With a national presence in Canada in major markets, Roynat assists growth-oriented companies in reaching their goals across a wide range of industries.
Roynat Capital, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Scotiabank, and a national lender and investor with expertise in providing innovative long-term capital solutions for mid-sized companies utilizing senior term, subordinated debt, as well as mezzanine and common share equity. We have over 50 years of experience in providing tailored solutions to clients for acquisitions, business expansions, wealth monetization and working capital enhancements. With a national presence across Canada in major markets, Roynat assists growth-oriented companies in reaching their goals across a wide range of industries.
The Client Services Officer, which contributes to the overall success of the Roynat Capital sales force, is responsible for providing efficient and quality support to a small team of credit/business development professionals in our boutique office environment. Although administrative in nature, this position offers a high level of client interfacing opportunities with lawyers and accountants while effectively managing client portfolios.
Applicants with a proven record in accounting or possess a financial analysis background are of front-runners for this role that offers promising career advancement.
- Is this role right for you?
- You would be responsible in preparing applications for financing summaries including all forms and initial financial information and obtaining credit reports and supplier contacts.
- You would oversee client portfolio management process by reviewing and obtaining sign-offs, gathering supporting documentation including property taxes, appraisals, environmental certificates and financial statements, and ensure all client correspondence and sundry files are up to date.
- Analyze financial data to identify trends and changes in revenue streams, issue reports, reports and conduct due diligence research as needed.
- Prepare correspondence for a wide range of communications and accompany senior team members on client visits.
- Maintain excellent business relationships with stakeholders by responding to application inquiries, greeting visitors and booking appointments as required.
- Assist in planning and orchestrating business development events.
- Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? - We'd love to work with you if:
- Successful completion of a university program with a focus on commerce and/or accounting.
- One plus year experience working in a financial accounting or loan processing/ credit adjudication environment.
- Competent in MS Office, capacity to learn new technologies/systems.
- Ability to work independently, respond to difficult client situations and maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- We are interested in employees who will take personal responsibility for making our company a success. Our employees are truly valued and treated with respect.
- The work environment is stimulating, challenging and fun. You'll be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
- We recognize people as our most valuable asset. We offer a competitive compensation plan, outstanding benefits package and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Work in a standard office-based environment; standard hours are a common occurrence. No travel required.
Location(s): Canada : Saskatchewan : Saskatoon
We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible. Job Segment:
Equity, Bank, Banking, Business Development, Finance, Sales, Customer Service