What is the opportunity?As a senior community leader, you are responsible for overall performance of 5 RBC branches in our Parkland Community. This includes Melville, Esterhazy, Moosomin, Langenberg and you will lead our Yorkton, SK branch. Your priority is to lead your branches and work very closely with RBC partners to acquire clients, grow market share, strengthen community brand presence, deliver exceptional client experience, and acquire sustainable growth. You accomplish this through execution of an integrated community plan involving all branches and RBC partners. You are also a key influencer in the community, building RBC presence, expanding network, and sourcing key business opportunities. Your passion in creating success for our clients, employees, and communities is the cornerstone of your success in this opportunity. What will you do?
- You are a One RBC leader and integrator in your community and market, responsible for the performance and contribution of your team and partners
- Manage one branch directly and other branches in the community indirectly, and build leadership capabilities of all the leaders in your community
- Strategize and execute a community plan leveraging all roles and channels in community
- Drive acquisition and growth activities within the community, inside and outside the branch, to acquire clients and increase market share in a more complex environment (i.e. intense competition, diverse client segments)
- Deliver an exceptional client experience where advice and digital capability is the compelling value proposition
- You are a key influencer in the community, building RBC presence, expanding our network and sourcing new business opportunities
- Attract and accelerate development of talent in collaboration with RBC partners
- Understand and manage strategic, reputational, operational, credit and regulatory compliance risk
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 5 years sales leadership experience
- Minimum 10 years financial services experience with diverse exposure within different lines of business.
- Exposure to two or more lines of businesses
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize for impact, deliver outstanding results through collaboration, and effectively impact and influence partners
- Previous success in capitalizing on emerging trends and proactively defending against competition
- Proven experience in leading a diverse workforce including sourcing, developing and promoting talent; as well as ability to manage remotely
- Demonstrated agility in Leadership experience in community involvement (i.e. directorship, committees)
- Completion of an acceptable mutual fund branch management exam offered by the CSI
What's in it for you?We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Public speaking experience or media training
- This role offers the unique opportunity to continue to build your leadership capability and lead dynamic and diverse team in making a difference in a community and being a leader in the local financial services sector
- Full-time RBC employee status with unlimited earning potential and full benefits
- Work with a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign upand get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.JOB SUMMARY City:Yorkton
Career Level:Experienced Hire/Professional
Required Travel (%):26-50
Req ID:373979 Ad Code(s):
Sales and Marketing