You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. The opportunity:
Are you a talented individual with a proven track record on executing project deliverables?
KPMG's Operations team undertakes detailed research and analysis to underpin effective/ informed policy and strategic/operational decision making by government, not-for-profit and industry clients. We take a rigorous approach to our work by drawing on a broad range of technical expertise/capability and coupling it with deep sector-specific knowledge and experience. Through this approach, we are able to provide our clients with innovative and tailored solutions.
Our Operations team is currently looking for exceptional candidates to join our Regina team as Consultants to help us grow. You will be part of a diverse team that includes individuals from various backgrounds who collaborate to solve real-world problems. What you will do
As a Consultant in our Operations Advisory practice, you'll be learning from some of the best in the industry and growing your personal skillset by :
- Helping our clients solve problems within the public sector as well as across various industries such as financial services, consumer markets, healthcare, housing, telecommunications, energy
- Delivering projects in a collaborative team environment (e.g. research, analysis, stakeholder engagement, options identification, recommendations).
- Building positive relationship with clients, including building knowledge of our brand with current and future clients
- Rapidly becoming knowledgeable on the business and community issues that drive our client's needs
- Analyzing and reporting on client and other data in order to provide evidence-informed insights and perspectives
Contributing to a successful , productive and high performing team, including through client networking, community activities, team building, etc. What you will get
What you bring to the role
- Diversity of work through a variety of projects and client types
- Experience solving business and financial problems
- Ability to learn about new industries and client challenges
- Ability to learn and contribute to a high-performing team culture
- Collaborating with experienced professionals across regions and subject matter expertise
- Ability to make an impact
Ideally, you have will have 0-3 years of post-graduation experience, with skills and/or interest in some of the following:
Nice to Have
- Industry analysis and business strategy development
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation
- Business cases and feasibility studies
- Customer experience and marketing
- Post-secondary degree
We are looking for people who are ready to:
- Experience in the public, government, or non-profit social services sector (e.g., healthcare, social work, etc.)
- Experience in consulting
Keys to your success:
- Apply their skills and knowledge to real world problems
- Tackle new challenges
- Take responsibility for delivering high quality work under supervision and guidance
- Build relationships with diverse clients
- Be an active and engaged part of our small and growing team
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic
- Being proactive in determining priorities and managing multiple deadlines
- Ability to handle a broad range of projects in a deadline-driven environment with ambiguity
- Confidence, creativity and a strong entrepreneurial drive
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
The Operations team operates in a dynamic environment - clients change, projects proceed to new phases, new challenges arise, and client requirements change. This results in an exciting environment in which to work and gives members of the team the opportunity to stretch their capabilities and develop new areas of expertise.
At times, business needs arise, and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need extra time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this. Travel across Canada may be required. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.