Permanent Primary Location:
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
As the Senior Controls Analyst, your work will focus on designing and implementing business process and IT controls within client's environments. You will be expected to understand the varied nature and objectives of our clients, and their business and IT processes, and how best to meet their controls requirements in a timely and cost effective manner. Qualifications/Expertise:
Accountabilities, Tasks, and Duties:
- Experience with designing and evaluating business process and IT controls
- Experience supporting cloud implementation
- Understanding of automated controls within ERP and cloud applications
- Understanding of key security concepts such as sensitive access and segregation of duties
- Strong understanding of business processes such as Finance, HR, Supply Chain
- Experience with risk assessments and audits
- Direct work experience developing and documenting detailed, controls documentation
- Proven ability to engage with Senior Management, external audit and regulators
- Desired Education: Degree in Business/ Accounting/ Finance
You will be required to work with the Security and Controls team to perform the following tasks:
- Design and document business process controls for the processes being implemented at clients (Finance, HR, Supply Chain).
- Design and document security controls such as sensitive access, segregation of duties and appropriate settings for security parameters
- Design and document controls for interfaces and conversion programs being built
- Test controls
External Posting Qualifications
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to establish and maintain solid working relationships with peers, management and teams
- Strong personal management skills emphasizing time management, organization and attention to detail
- Customer service support ethic and focus to deliver the highest, most consistent level of customer service to our customers
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ensures assigned deliverables are completed on time and meet all expectations
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply