Application Deadline (11:59PM EST): Saskatoon:
September 23, 2019 Winnipeg:
October 1, 2019
Are you ready for a challenge? Participate in QuickStart, a two-year rotational program in Deloitte's Risk Advisory practice, where upon successful completion you will permanently join one of our service lines.What will your typical day look like?
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
There are no typical days! Working in Strategic & Operational Risk (S&OR) offers a dynamic, fast-paced environment, which presents you with the opportunity to continually grow and learn from people with different backgrounds and workings styles. Your days will be filled with impact - professionally, socially, and personally. Professionally, you will synthesize and communicate complex analyses to senior executives for them to take effective action at their global organizations. Socially, you will work through exciting challenges with peers and colleagues, solving complicated and substantial problems. Personally, you will share your successes and learnings with colleagues that will expand your network and become colleagues for life.
As a consultant, you will complete a two-year Strategic & Operational Risk rotational program, based on rotational placements across our service areas. Once you have completed the rotational program, you will have the opportunity to align yourself with one of our service areas based on your interests, capabilities and business need. The rotational program is open to both CPAs and non-CPAs.About the team
At Deloitte, we believe taking risks is a business imperative. Strategic & Operational Risk professionals are consulting specialists that help our clients navigate business risks and opportunities, embrace complexity, accelerate performance and gain competitive advantage.
service line helps organizations transform the ways they leverage people, third-party relationships, technology, data, business processes and controls to manage operational risks and elevate business performance.
- Service components include: Internal Audit & Internal Controls Certification, Operational Risk & Transformation, Extended Enterprise Risk Management, Technology & Data Risk
service line offers specialized information technology audit services to deliver risk and controls, audit analytics to extract insights from data, as well as third-party assurance to manage risks from the extended enterprise.
- Service components include: Specialized IT Audit Services, Third-party assurance and other IT risk and control projects
Our Strategic, Regulatory and Financial Risk
service line helps organizations make risk-informed strategic choices; anticipate, respond and adapt to disruptions and regulatory changes; and helps organizations navigate risk across the full lifecycle of financial transactions.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Service components include: Strategic & Reputation Risk, Regulatory Risk and Financial Risk
You are someone who is:
- Working towards completing a post-secondary degree by September 2020, open to both CPAs and non-CPAs; some level of travel may be required.
- An inclusive team player who is passionate and motivated
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Self-starter and able to conceptualize creative approaches and solutions
- Curious and comfortable with ambiguity
- Dedicated to providing meaningful service to our clients
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
We are passionate about helping you launch your career at Deloitte. Prepped
is a free, digital and personalized, voluntary program that may provide the guidance and training you need to properly tackle your job search, and could prepare you for the next steps in the interview process. Prepped is currently only available in English, and is not a Deloitte created tool. Choosing to use or not use Prepped will not be weighted towards or against you. Get Prepped now at https://www.fullyprepped.ca/invite .
Manufacturing and Production