Permanent Primary Location:
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada All Available Locations:
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office. Align organizations with the critical changes required for success.What will your typical day look like?
There are no typical days for a Consultant in the Transformational Change group. You'll play a key role in leading and delivering consulting services to our clients, often focused on business transformations, supported with the implementation of large scale technologies such as SAP S/4 HANA. You are part of a team that loves collaborating, taking on challenges and exceeding expectations. In many cases, you will have the opportunity to work on multifunctional teams that bring together the unparalleled breadth and depth of our professional services, truly operating as one Deloitte.About the team
Our Transformational Change practice leads the way when it comes to helping clients draw insights from the rapid changes happening in the market and driving sustainable changes in the way people work. Being digital, employee & customer experience focused, robotic process automation and the future of work, are top of mind for our clients as they navigate this landscape of disruption. From being digital and employee & Customer experience, to robotic process automation and the future of work, our clients need to navigate this landscape of disruption. Our ability to enable our clients to lead and manage strategic transformation in their organization makes us a standout in the marketplace mark place - consistently rated as the leading firm in Canada and globally!Enough about us, let's talk about you
- 2+ years of work experience
- The ability to understand how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team, the business, and the firm.
- Experience working with teams of varying sizes that work with tight deadlines and with a high standard quality of work.
- Understand expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on-track
- Comfort combining both qualitative and quantitative analysis to solve business problems
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver committements
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong powerpoint and excel skills
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production