Corporate Assist Customer Care Agent - Remote, Canada Do you have extensive travel experience in either a retail or corporate setting?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are seeking exceptional customer service consultants to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for providing round-the-clock personal support for our Leisure and Corporate Clients anywhere in the world. Key responsibilities are amending flight, accommodation and car hire for travellers originating in Australia, New Zealand and Canada via phone, emails and chat. Flexibility is a must, you will be required to work a rotating schedule, 365 days a year - hours of operation are from 0700-2200 seven days a week. About Flight Centre Travel Group
Flight Centre Travel Group is one of the world's largest travel agency groups; it has company-owned operations in 23 countries and a corporate travel management network that spans more than 90 countries. It employs more than 9.000 people globally across various businesses within the group. What You'll Need
All About You
- Minimum 2 years experience in travel sales
- Advanced knowledge of Sabre/Amadeus required
- Advanced knowledge in calculating additional collection
- Experience in managing customer disputes in a professional manner
- The ability to work across multiple systems simultaneously
- Proven ability to meet Key Performance Indicator targets
- Dispute resolution experience
- Ticketing Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Displays a high degree of integrity and patience
- High degree of problem-solving skills
- Takes ownership of success and failures
- The ability to take on feedback and make adjustments for personal and professional growth
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel perks/discounts.
- Health & Wellness Programs and Employee Financial Wellness Services
- Generous paid-time off policy
- National/International Award Nights and Conferences
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- RRSP with matching
- Employee Share Plan
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Employee giving program
- Annual Charity Trip
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
Location - Remote, Canada
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you would like to be part of our award winning culture then APPLY NOW.
Travel is booming once again, and our roles are being filled quicker than a nonstop from London to New York. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Our promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversification of our society. Flight Centre Travel Group is committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment selection process. If you require accommodation because of a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know in advance by contacting our Recruitment Team at email@example.com Applications close:
Retail Management and Executive