Permanent Director of Data and Analytics role with a remote first consultancy working with some of the most high profile organizations around.
- Permanent Director of Data and Analytics role
- Ability to be the Practice Lead for a growing organization
- Remote first organization
What & Why:
Due to large scale growth, we are looking for a Director of Data and Analytics for our consulting client. You will bring practice management, client and technical expertise to the delivery of cloud data platform and analytics initiatives. You have the experience needed to solution approaches across data strategy, architecture, engineering and insights workloads, as well as the ability to lead delivery of client engagements in a multi-cloud environment. You should be skilled at delivery while also skilled at building capabilities and teams, mentoring team members, participating in pre-sales initiatives with sales team, and focusing on all-up growth of the Data & Analytics portfolio of services. This is a really cool time to join this team as they are rapidly growing and delivering solutions for some of the most recognizable organizations around!
This client is a leading digital transformation consultancy and is working with some of the most high-profile clients in Canada and beyond. You will be working with a team of high-performing technical resources delivery projects in their core delivery areas of Data & Analytics, Machine Learning, Integration and Microservice Development, Cloud Migration and Optimization, Front-End Development, and DevOps. This organization has been remote first since inception although their core business hours are in MST.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 8+ years of experience in technology delivery, with at least 3+ years in professional services/consulting around data architecture, engineering and/or analytics solutions
- Demonstrated expertise in building and architecting enterprise solutions in either AWS or Azure.
- Proven history of leveraging and growing existing delivery footprints is ideal; trust-through-delivery and expansion of data and analytics clients by identifying new opportunities for services
- Demonstrated track record of successful client/consulting engagement management experience, including directing staff members and having a major role in managing and interfacing with senior-level client executives
- Track-record of engaging with sales/alliances teams to support prospecting and solutioning of data opportunities with existing and new customers
- Demonstrable experience with team leadership, agile concepts, program management and understanding of DevOps culture
- Demonstrable experience and interest in building and evolving data and analytics capabilities and teams within an organization in a multi-cloud environment
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.