Title: District Vice President - Saskatchewan South District
Requisition ID: 74345
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Come and take part in an exciting opportunity to lead a team of sales and service professionals and help us become Canada's primary Bank of choice.
We are looking for an inspiring leader to continue to drive transformational change in our Saskatchewan South District. The District Vice President (DVP) leads retail and small business branch teams, coaches to high levels of quality sales activities, deepens customer relationships and drives engagement and accountability across the branch network.
Critical to our success is coaching - based out of the District the DVP regularly visits branches to support the delivery of strong financial and non-financial goals established for each branch. In addition to the mobility within the District, mobility within Canada is an asset. Supports branches across the District in the following locations; Regina, Avonlea, Estevan, Hudson Bay, Humbolt, Kindersley, Moose Jaw, Outlook, Rosetown, Swift Current, Wynyard, Weyburn, and Yorkton.
The District Vice President is responsible for meeting objectives related to the profitable growth of the Retail and Small Business portfolios managed through the branches in their District as well as achieving other objectives related to customer service, human resource management and operational effectiveness. He/she provides direction to the branch managers in a manner consistent with the overall Domestic Bank strategy of developing a customer-focused sales culture. This includes a primary responsibility for embedding and sustaining sales and service management activities throughout the District. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Lead and manage a team of Branch Managers
- Develop the tactical strategies to support the overall strategy and direction of the Region and the Domestic Bank and the achievement of the business objectives
- Lead the implementation of the tactical strategies and initiatives in the District
- Establish and monitor stretch goals for line management
- Maintain a market profile within the District, with both internal and external contacts
EDUCATION AND ACCREDITATION:
- Thorough knowledge of Canada's financial services marketplace and a detailed knowledge of the market areas and customer segments in their marketplaces and the competitive positioning within those market areas.
- Expert knowledge of sales management techniques, along with proven ability to influence and motivate others
- Proven success in managing a team to achieve successful results
- Proven strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively articulate views to all levels within the organization
- University degree or work equivalency
- PFP designation or Bank recognized equivalent. Alternatively, a sound knowledge of financial planning concepts.
Location(s): Canada : Saskatchewan : Regina
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Developer, Retail Sales, Executive, Finance, Technology, Retail, Management
Banking, Finance and Insurance