Company: Finning CanadaNumber of Openings:
Worker Type: Permanent
Position Overview: Reporting to the Sales Manager, the General Line Equipment Sales Representative at Finning Canada will be responsible for equipment sales and rentals, providing innovative solutions to customers, and identifying new markets and opportunities for the sale of new and used Caterpillar equipment. This position requires an individual who possesses the skills and determination necessary to develop strong positive customer relationships and manage a sales territory.
If you have the necessary skills and abilities, please apply.
- Sell the best solution on all equipment and rental products to end users
- Develop and maintain client information data utilizing Finning (Canada)'s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software
- Forecast new equipment sales and achieve budget unit revenue targets for equipment sales
- Resolve customer product concerns through warranty or goodwill issues
- Expand market share of Caterpillar's full line of equipment
- Develop detailed knowledge of product line and applications
- Provide product demonstration and delivery
- Previous sales experience is required
- Industry knowledge is required
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of the MS Office package with an emphasis in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Knowledge of the Caterpillar equipment line and used equipment business is a must
- Knowledge of the Finning sales system is an asset
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.