What is the opportunity?
You will provide support to a team that helps our DS Investment Advisors, PH&N Investment Counsellors and our clients with insurance quotations, marketing assistance and support for servicing of in-force policies. Your role on the team is to assist with sales & marketing to promote business growth for a successful Estate Planning SpecialistWhat will you do?
- Preparation of materials (Insurance Application(s) and accompanying documents, internal point of sale documentation, illustrations and concepts) for EPS meetings with prospects and clients.
- Preparing quotations on various Insurance products
- Ensure new applications are processed in our internal system and sent to the carrier
- Manage pending cases and take the appropriate actions to oversee the completion of the case
- Develop relationships with partnering life company wholesalers, case coordinators and underwriters to ensure the business is handled efficiently
- Support and maintenance of an Inforce Service program
- Provide exceptional client service
- Design and implement marketing initiatives through social media using internal platforms and externally, i.e. linkedinWhat do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in an Insurance Agency or equivalent role within the industry
- Life Insurance Licensed, LLQP
- Knowledge of Life and Living Benefits insurance products
- Excellent client service skills
- Experience with meeting tight deadlines & set priorities; ability to work independently
- Strong Microsoft office and Excel skillsNice-to-have
- Post-secondary degree considered an asset
- Experience servicing high net worth clients
- Experience with marketing programs to build business social awarenessWhat's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team About RBC
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .Get Career Alerts
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up for Career Alerts and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers . Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.JOB SUMMARY City: Saskatoon
Address: 1000, 409 3rd Ave S
Work Hours/Week: Monday to Friday
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 05/07/2021
Req ID: 348280 Posting Notes:
Sales and Marketing