What is the opportunity?
As an RBC Investment and Retirement Planner, you create custom investment solutions for prospective and existing RBC clients. Alongside your own prospecting and networking activity, you are fully supported by internal partners who send client referrals your way. Your creativity, motivation, and drive for new investment sales will enable you to provide world-class advice and solutions that help clients achieve their long-term financial goals.What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?Must-have
- Provide tailor-made financial planning advice and solutions using our unparalleled array of investment and portfolio solutions, including best-in-class proprietary and select third-party mutual fund solutions
- Acquire and consolidate existing and new-to-RBC clients and assets
- Connect clients with the right RBC team members to help continuously meet their needs
- Develop external business referral sources through networking, marketing, and your centres of influence
What's in it for you?
- Financial Planning Designation (PFP® or CFP®)
- Mutual Funds License (IFIC or CSC)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in financial planning
- Proven networking and client acquisition skills
- Ability to cultivate strong partner relationships
- Digital Savviness, ability to effectively utilize mobile applications
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program of flexible benefits, competitive commission structure, and pension options
- World-class training programs and career development opportunities
- The advantage of working with a dynamic, collaborative, and high performing team where initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
- A flexible work schedule based on client preferences and your own work/life balance
- Innovative mobile technology to ensure your success
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.JOB SUMMARY City:
Swift CurrentWork Hours/Week:
Branch and Home OfficeEmployment Type:
Experienced Hire/ProfessionalPay Type:
Commissioned SalesPosition Level:
PL09 Required Travel(%):
Sales and Marketing