Requisition ID: 148428
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Description Are you eager to discover and assist customers' needs? Do you create meaningful, strong client relationships to assist them in a professional, friendly way? Do you want to join a forward-thinking organization surrounded by a collaborative, engaged team?
We're looking for you!
Our Customer Experience Associates are the heart, character, and face of our banks. We put our customers first, and our priority is to help them achieve their financial goals.
As an Associate, you're eager to address customer needs and listen to understand what our customers are asking for. You're able to process day-to-day transactions and identify/fulfil sale opportunities, as well as become a technology expert and share your knowledge by familiarizing clients with our mobile banking applications and assisting them to better manage their banking needs. The skills you have that will amplify you in this role include:
What we offer:
- Developed client service skills through your previous work experience or involvement within your community
- Eager to assist your clients in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner
- Able to work a flexible work schedule
- Comfortable in simple sales situations
- A rewarding career path with unique and diverse opportunities for your professional development
- Internal training to support your career growth and enhance your skills
- An organization that is committed to making a difference in your communities - for you and our customers
- Support from leadership and enablement for faster advancement to support your growth and development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Self-Identify as First Nations, Metis, or Inuit
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Willing to receive comprehensive training to learn and develop new and/or existing skills to provide client services
- Customer service experience an asset
- Able to build strong customer relationships and deliver excellent customer service
- Eager to uncover and solve customer needs
- Ability to explain complicated processes in a simplified way
- Willing and eager to contribute in a team-oriented environment
Location(s): Canada : Saskatchewan : Saskatoon || Canada : Alberta : Calgary || Canada : Alberta : Edmonton || Canada : Alberta : Fort Mackay || Canada : Alberta : Fort McMurray || Canada : Alberta : Grande Prairie || Canada : Alberta : Red Deer || Canada : Manitoba : Winnipeg
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Developer, Web Design, Investment Banking, Finance, Technology, Creative
Banking, Finance and Insurance