In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. Day care benefit is available. Selected candidates will be given 25% towards their monthly daycare expenses for one childwith the selectivedaycare. To be eligible for a daycare benefits, team membermust be available to work for the shifts which will qualify the team memberfor day care benefits.YOUR JOB
- Making people's day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments.Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries…we know they're everybody's favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it's stocking the fridge, but it's really important when you serve the world's most popular burger.
- Additional job tasks will be assigned by a floor manager as per operationsneeds
Customer service experience. Fast food experience will be an assest
Day care benefit, wage increases with promotions, 50% off your meal, free uniform, and various discount programs with different vendors. Competitive wages
Customer Service and Support