At McDonald's Canada, people are the foundation of our business. For over 50 years, the health and well-being of our crew, guests and communities have been of the utmost importance to us, and we know that now, more than ever, these things are top concerns for candidates like yourself. To learn about the ways we are keeping our crew and guests safe, please click here .
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day or that we have proudly helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House Charities? Job Description
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that's primarily run by independent business owners and that's active in your community. That's helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we'd love to hear from you.YOUR VIBE.
You understand that service is about making a connection. A smile, an extra hand, even an empathetic nod can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's at your core. You're a people person through and through. Making someone's day better, makes your day better. Qualifications
Additional Information About Us
- You have the opportunity to shine. To bring a bit of unexpected joy to someone's day by being welcoming and friendly, while ensuring an exceptional guest experience.
- To showcase your passion for people by anticipating guests needs, and providing a bit of surprise and delight by taking proactive approach to caring for them.
- To inspire your team to deliver a guest experience that blurs the line between restaurants and quick service restaurants. You make guests feel important, and confidently answer their questions about our food and our brand.
- To lead by example, as well as support your team and guide them when orders need additional assistance.
- To connect, in the most meaningful way with guests during their visit at all touch points.
- To be a model of calm and fairness with guest experiences, and handling various situations with composure and positivity.
- To make McDonald's about more than just our awesome, crave-worthy food. To make it an experience that delights and builds a strong relationship with our guests.
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers, offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.