We are looking for highly organized candidates with excellent people skills for the position of a guest service representative. Guest service representatives are responsible for providing front desk services to guests, undertaking various administrative duties, and diffusing conflict or tension in hotels, among other duties.
The best guest service representatives will have tremendous patience when dealing with guests and accommodate their every need with enthusiasm and poise.
Guest Service Representative Responsibilities:
Guest Service Representative Requirements:
- Greeting guests upon arrival and making them feel welcomed.
- Administering check-ins and check-outs.
- Providing front desk services to guests.
- Assigning rooms and taking care of administrative duties.
- Delivering mail and messages.
- Processing guest payments.
- Coordinating with bell service and staff management.
- Being a source of information to guests on various matters such as transport and restaurant advice.
- Processing meal and beverage requests.
- Accommodating general and unique requests.
- Diffusing conflict or tense situations with guests.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- Certificate or diploma in hospitality advantageous.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Conflict resolution experience.
Customer Service and Support