Company: Finning CanadaNumber of Openings:
Worker Type: Permanent
Position Overview: Join the Finning Canada family, part of the world's largest Caterpillar dealer. We are looking for a dedicated Heavy Duty Mechanic for future opportunities who will be responsible for the troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of a variety of Caterpillar general line products, based out of our Finning Regina branch.
This position is based on a Monday to Friday, 5x2 rotation. If you are a safety conscious team player, self-motivated, autonomous, detail-oriented and possess your Journeyperson Heavy Equipment Technician certification, then you are exactly who we are looking for!
- Troubleshoot and repair Caterpillar equipment
- Perform a wide variety of equipment repair diagnostics
- Utilize Caterpillar SIS and ET daily
- Complete technical documentation (service reports, warranty, crossover notes)
- Interact with customers, sales support, and the rest of the Finning team
- Work with the Service Supervisor and Leadhand on various tasks as required
- Interprovincial Heavy Equipment Technician (HET) Certification
- Valid driver's license with a successful recent drivers abstract
- Safety conscious team player with excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Completion of Finning S-Levels, Failure Analysis, Machine Electronic Controls, or Tier 4 training would be considered an asset
- Completion of Caterpillar product courses would be considered an asset
- Previous repair and troubleshooting experience with Caterpillar general line products would be considered an asset
- This position is located at our Finning Regina branch on a Monday-Friday, 5x2 shift rotation
- The option to work at other Finning Saskatchewan locations may be considered
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.