At EVRAZ, our strength starts with our people! As a team we collaborate to solve problems, contribute ideas and challenge each other to ensure growth and ultimately success for the business and our employees. Job Description & Responsibilities
We have an immediate opening for a Human Resources Benefits Coordinator at our facility in Regina, Saskatchewan. Reporting to the Manager, Human Resources Regina the Human Resources Benefits Coordinator is responsible for the administrative functions related to our Human Resources Information System (HRIS), employee benefit programs (Workers Compensation Board (WCB), short and long term disability), facilitating new hire orientations, record keeping, and disability management. This position also provides administrative support to the Human Resources (HR) and Benefits teams.
- Administer leave programs such as WCB, short and long term disability and any third party claims which includes case management of files
- Implement and administer a variety of employee benefit programs including life, health, employee assistance and disability
- Assists HR in document preparation related to attendance support, work placements for employees returning to work.
- Responsible for the set up process for new hires
- Responsible for providing new employee orientation and enrollment for human resources including benefits, policies, etc.
- Maintain the integrity of personnel files
- Prepare internal and external correspondence
- Coordinate meetings and appointments
- Schedule and coordinate pre-employment screenings
- Maintain and facilitate the new hire orientation scheduling
- Administrator to Company intranet site with regard to all HR Information.
- Assisting with data entry into various Human Resource Systems and generation of reports
- Maintain human resources project documents, employee folders and general files
- Maintain employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential
- First point of contact for all external HR related queries and general department inquiries
- Diploma in HR and a minimum of two years' administrative experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- In addition one years' experience in benefits related role with a focus on disability management.
- CHRP designation is considered an asset for the role
- Working knowledge of HR principles and practices
- Excellent organizational and coordinating skills
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledgeable in Kronos and Workday
- Key to this role is strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize assigned responsibilities and maintain accuracy while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to interact with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Self-initiating with ability to work independently with minimal supervision and adapt to change
- High level of discretion, ability to work with sensitive and confidential information
Our total compensation package includes amazing benefits!
All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.While we thank all those who apply, only those being actively considered for employment will be contacted. Equal Opportunity Employer
- Competitive wages and bonus opportunities
- Family medical, dental, and prescription coverage at minimal employee cost
- Short and long term disability programs
- Competitive retirement plans
- Paid vacations and statutory holidays
- Apprenticeship and career advancement within the company
- Tuition reimbursement
EVRAZ North America is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
EVRAZ North America is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com
or call: (312) 533-3577. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. Join a team that manufactures excellence, drives success and builds careers!