Finning Canada Number of Openings:
We are seeking a client focused, Inside Product Sales Representative to join our dynamic team in Saskatchewan. As the Inside Product Support Representative, you are accountable for the successful sale of parts and service solutions to an assigned customer base, product categories and region.
Using a consultative selling approach, your success in achieving sales targets will be driven by your ability to understand our customers unique business and needs and provide solutions that meet or exceed the expectations.
If you want to be a part of this exciting opportunity, please apply!Job Description:
- Build positive relationships with existing, new and lapsed customers to meet or exceed annual parts sales targets while achieving required profitability. Develop cash sale and new prospect accounts into regular customers.
- Develop call plans for customer base and prospect/cash accounts. Work to resolve complex and technically challenging customer needs quickly and effectively.
- Fully engage with customers on every sales call to understand the customer needs and how Finning can support them. Once understood, promptly and accurately prepare parts and service quotations and follow up to a won/lost sale conclusion.
- Maintain accurate records of account details and equipment population and record, manage and report on activities and opportunities using Saleslink.
- Work with the extended product support network including outside Product Support representatives, inside sales representatives and parts order entry teams. Be an advocate for our E-commerce platform to increase online sales.
- Convert leads generated by Data Algorithms and Marketing activities.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and heavy equipment parts knowledge is essential
- Parts Ticket is an asset, experience within Finning preferred
- 3 - 5 years in the heavy equipment industry
- 3 - 5 years in sales or customer facing role
- Strong sales orientation and drive
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Good Computer skills essential and ability to learn new systems
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Sales and Marketing