Permanent Reference code
:111384 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Fredericton, NB; Halifax, NS; Montreal, QC; Ottawa, ON; Quebec City, QC; St. John's, NL; Toronto, ON; Vancouver, BC; Winnipeg, MB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
As an integration manager, you will be actively participating in technology-driven engagements and will contribute to the integration architecture solution, imagining and building adequate solutions to real-work problems.
You will actively contribute to the project development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment.
You will develop and maintain relationships with your client's IT counterparts to ensure their full satisfaction with the products delivered.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of the practice internally by participating in business development activities such as responses to call for tenders or proposals.
In parallel, you will be mentored and supported to develop your expertise and obtain certifications in your specialized field.About the team
Our Systems Engineering practice provides a full suite of services to clients to assist them with all phases of the software lifecycle, as well as providing advisory and transformational services. We drive technological change to support our clients in developing end to end technology delivery capabilities, enabling them through large scale organizational transformations. We design, implement, and operate solutions for custom-developed systems, platform integration, and application modernization to enable business capabilities. Our team has varied skillsets, including but not limited to front-end web and backend or full stack development, software engineering, low-code platforms, functional programming, application architecture, agile development, quality assurance and test automation and emerging technologiesEnough about us, let's talk about you
You're someone who has:
- Experience designing, building and implementing solutions to integrate applications using:
- API integration platforms (iPaaS), API Management, API gateways and/or Message brokers, ESB or SOA platforms
- Experience with microservices architecturesincluding API gateways, reverse proxies, distributed caches, containerization
- Hands-on experience integration modelling micro service modelling;,example with OpenAPI (Swagger) or RAML
- Strong design or development experience with SOAP and REST services;
- Experience with message transformations including messaging exchange structures such as XML, JSON and Message Enrichers;
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with security mechanisms like WS Security, JWT, Basic Authentication;
- Cloud Native implementation experience;
- 7+ years of IT experience
- Team leadership experience combined with experience from earlier in career as Developer/Integration Developer
- Experience architecting and designing integration architectures
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions during projects or/and proposals to clients
- Experience in technology delivery of integration projects
- Leadership experience demonstrated from leading and managing teams;
- Understanding of Software Delivery Lifecycle processes and project planning;
- Ability to gain an understanding of client business processes, requirements, while also managing expectations and scope as needed;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint);
- A bachelor's degree or Masters' degree
- French and English language working proficiency is required for placement at the Montreal office, English for offices outside Quebec
Asset (Nice to Have):
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Experience in one or more of the following products would be an asset including any of the following:
- MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Google Apigee, Camel, Tibco, Oracle Fusion, IBM WebSphere, Jitterbit or equivalent competing products
- Experience with B2B implementations to integrate external business partners to an organization
- Microservices and Spring boot/Spring Cloud experience
- Government Security clearance eligibility is an asset
- Knowledge and experience in integrating with CRM, SAP, ETL, MQ, RDBMS
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Test Engineer, Testing, Systems Engineer, Engineering Manager, Cloud, Engineering, Technology
Management and Executive