You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Overview of the opportunity:
The Support Analyst role is located (Regina, Moncton, Kelowna) and is responsible for providing IT support to our internal users for O365, Teams, Windows 10, TaxPrep and several other applications including internal custom applications. Support is primarily provided remotely (working from home), but at times may be required on-site (in office) Flexibility is required to work 4 to 8 hour shifts between 6:00 am to 9:00pm ET. as well as flexibility to work weekends and statutory holidays. Shifts will be scheduled to accommodate local time zone. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Troubleshoot and resolve Level 1/ and 2 support issues from various support channels (phone calls, chats, self-service tickets); document and escalate issues further as required
- Record all incident tickets into the ServiceNow call tracking system
- Provide technical support for various practice specific software applications and firm proprietary software. Training to be provided
- Troubleshoot various IT hardware issues with PC's, printers, peripherals, etc.
- Provide device and app support for various types of mobile devices - both iOS and Android.
Keys to your success:
- Previous IT support, virtual support and/or help desk experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft 365, Teams and Windows 10. Microsoft Access, Project, Visio, Power BI knowledge an asset.
- Mobile device knowledge and experience - iOS and Android.
- Knowledge and experience with ServiceNow.
- Aptitude for learning software quickly with minimal instruction.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and self manage
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- Strong work ethic and thrives on challenges.
- Solid organizational skills; ability to prioritize, multi-task and work in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Desire to learn and expand knowledge of the firm and the technology environment in use; develop an understanding of the business requirements of the firm.
This role is remote/ hybrid #li-remote Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office and/or other congregate settings in the course of their duties (such as client sites or third-party venues).
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office and/or congregate setting, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.