Finning Canada Number of Openings:
This position is responsible for handling a variety of parts counter sales related duties within the branch. Primary responsibility includes developing and maintaining customer relationships, providing sales support for telephone, walk in and shop parts needs, as well as effectively managing all facets of the parts ordering process and system.Job Description:
- Provide front counter (over the phone and walk in) and/or shop parts counter sales support.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Source and order new and used CAT and non-CAT parts.
- Manage backorders and provide updates regarding estimated shipping.
- Process parts credits and customer orders.
- Participate and adhere to on-site safety requirements.
- Participate in parts sales related special projects and assignments.
- Participate in call quality and performance initiatives as required.
Other functions may include but are not limited to:
- Pulling customer and branch parts orders.
- Packing and labeling parts orders for shipments.
- Warehouse duties and housekeeping as required.
- Hydraulic hose building.
- Core inspections.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A demonstrated ability to prioritize in a face paced team environment.
- Team oriented.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- The ability to form strong relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Education & Experience:
- Journeyperson Parts certification required.
- Previous experience working with customer sales, parts and/or warehouse is required.
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Sales and Marketing