DRIVE YOUR CAREER WITH INLAND
Inland Group (Inland Kenworth) is an industry leader in the heavy-duty truck & sales, service and parts marketplace. As a rapidly growing company with over 1400 employees across 35 branches in North America, Inland offers exciting employment opportunities that can help you drive your future!
This position is located at our sales and service dealership in Regina, SK. THE OPPORTUNITY
The Janitor will be responsible for maintaining a safe and clean working environment for all dealership employees and customers through duties such as washing windows and shop trucks, sweeping service shop, and cleaning driveways. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Cleans the service and customer areas
- Performs routine building maintenance in such a manner as to minimize interruption of customers or employees.
- Washes all windows, glass doors and glass panels throughout service area.
- Sweeps technician stalls, service department and body shop floors, showroom, halls and vending areas.
- Cleans driveway and sidewalks, removing snow and debris as necessary.
- Washes shop truck, inside and out.
- Empties and cleans all trash receptacles, inside and outside.
- Removes all debris from lot.
- Cleans oil storage tanks according to prescribed procedures.
- Drains and disposes of used oil filters properly.
- Removes any old scrap parts from shop after checking with Parts Manager.
- Assists technicians with oil and water spills, and with emptying drain tubs.
- Runs errands as directed by foreman.
- Uses proper eye, hand and body personal protective equipment when using products that require protection.
- Becomes familiar with and complies with the company's Health & Safety Manual
CANADA BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, helpful and cheerful with sales personnel
- Ability to proactively problem-solve and think logically
- Good verbal and strong written communication skills
- 3+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Post-secondary diploma or trade certification
- Strong customer service skills, ability to listen to customer concerns and solve issues
- Good mechanical aptitude and great organizational skills
- Basic computer skills, including spreadsheets and keyboarding
- Works well with large volume and fast-paced work environment.
- Accountability and dependability with strong time management
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 kgs or 50 lbs on occasion.
- Must be able to walk around shop floor/parts department and sit/stand at service counter
Our employees receive a generous benefits package including:
- Extended Medical (including Vision)
- Prescription benefits
- RRSP with employer matching program
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- On-going training opportunities