In this interesting and diverse role, you'll utilize your development experience and ForgeRock IDM experience to enhance the Client-User Identity and Access Management solution utilized by Deloitte clients to authenticate to Deloitte solutions.
Participate in projects and initiatives working with IAM team members, architectural, development and engineering teams, service owners, and business stakeholders to provide enterprise IAM solutions that are scalable and adaptable with the ever-changing business needs and industry demands. About the team
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived. Enough about us, let's talk about you
Are you a professional with the following experience?
- Min 2 years of experience in working with industry leading CIAM vendor products like ForgeRock or Ping.
- Hands on experience working with IAM products on Installation and configuration.
- Experience with standard authentication protocols and frameworks such as SAML, OAuth 2.0 and OIDC.
- Ability to be part of a rotating on-call 24x7x365 schedule
- Advanced knowledge of LDAP, directory services, application servers and network infrastructure.
- Experience integrating and deploying Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions to web-based and mobile applications for authentication and authorization.
- Experience in integrating applications with SSO solution both internally and with third party applications.
- Experience in Docker Container installation and configuration.
- Experience in Orchestrating the Dockers using Kubernetes.
- Experience in Automating the complete installation and CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in working with Python, Shell scripting in automating end to end deployment.
- Experience in working with Devops tools like Jenkins, Ansible in CI/CD pipeline.
- Basic knowledge on Linux/Unix.
- Experience in Java/J2EE Enterprise Web Development is a plus
- Active participation in an Agile development process, including working closely with development and product/project management
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Prior Big 4 experience
The salary range for this position is $58,000 - $96,000, and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account, 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days"), flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work structure.Job Segment:
Developer, Java, Linux, Unix, Project Manager, Technology