Finning CanadaNumber of Openings:
Reporting directly to the Service Supervisor, the position of Labourer is responsible for general labourer and wash bay duties. If you are customer focused with good attention to detail this might be the job for you. Please apply today!Job Description:
• Moving equipment in and out of the shop
• Aid mechanics with the removal and installation of guards
• Oil sampling, lube and oil changes
• Washing and detailing of equipment
• General clean up of shop, yard and machines
• Ability to multi task, detail oriented, positive attitude, and team player.
• Dedication to safety.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Self-starter with ability to work under minimal supervision and contribute positively to safe work environment.
Education & Experience:
• Completion of grade 12.
• Previous experience with Caterpillar equipment or a service oriented shop would be considered an asset.
• Computer literacy is required with an understanding of Finning systems and software programs considered assets.
• Mechanical aptitude with basic understanding of heavy equipment parts and repair
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.