Job title: Live-streaming manager (Card game)
- Oversee the company’s live-streaming operation in the North American region. Responsible for building the company’s live-streaming platform. Implement a matrix channel to promote products on live-streaming platforms.
- Plan and execute live-streaming strategy, annual goals, and schedules. Create a sustainable live-streaming environment.
- Establish and lead the live-streaming team to accomplish company goals. Recruit, train, and give incentives to influencers to drive influencer objectives.
- Optimize online content by analyzing audience profiles and live-streaming data. Enhance live-streaming platform’s function.
- Bachelor’s degree or above. Minimum two years of live-streaming experience. Experience in well known live-streaming platforms is a plus.
- Strong project management and leadership skills. Experience in building and managing a live-streaming platform from scratch.
- Goal-oriented. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Passionate in the card game industry. Have basic knowledge in Texas Hold’Em.
- Connection with MCN and influencers is a plus.
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English.
This is a full-time position located in Vancouver downtown.
Software and Programming Sports and Recreation Management and Executive