2101 Fleming Rd, Regina, Saskatchewan, S4M0A1
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you. Why is this role important?Role Mandate
The Loss Prevention Representative's mandate is to reduce financial loss (Shrink) primarily through internal/external investigations, inbound/outbound audits and procedural errors and recommending appropriate corrective process measures. The successful candidate will be responsible for suporting all investigation of incidents of major loss throughout Supply Chain (Distribution, Transport and Procurement) including MVC accidents, critical injuries or incidents with the potential for injury or property damage and recommending appropriate corrective measures, disciplinary actions, engineering controls and/or program improvements as required.Accountabilities:
- Foster a positive working relationship with all Distribution and Supply Chain management staff
Seek to continuously improve current Loss Prevention practices while ensuring DC compliance to national policies
- Detect and identify possible shrink concerns.
- Responsible for conducting Inventory Control Audits and determining root cause and corrective measures.
- Conduct internal and external investigations as per national operating standards
- Assist in Crisis Management
- Ensure Loss Prevention practices and National objectives are met.
- Liaise with law enforcement, courts, DC management and regulatory bodies.
- Assist the department in all aspects of Loss Prevention including but not limited to measuring known theft while logging daily grazing activity.
- Treat all information with an appropriate level of confidentiality.
- Maintain a presence on the DC floor to proactively prevent loss and supervising sub-ordinates with documented facility tours
- Responsible for keeping the facility secure during non-operational hours
- Complete all required reports in timely and professional manner with attention to detail.
- Other duties or tasks as required by Management
How You'll Succeed:
- Previous experience in Distribution, Transportation, and Supply chain experience is an asset.
- Graduate, or enrolled in a post-secondary diploma program (Law & Security or Police Foundations, or equivalent) is an asset.
- Knowledge of the Criminal Code of Canada, Trespass to Property Act, Powers of Arrest and HTA
- Available to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, weekends and on-call.
- Must hold a valid driver's license, own a vehicle and be willing to travel within the region
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, as well as a member of a team.
- Possess superior customer service skills
- previous experience with IP based CCTV is an asset
- Ability to walk / stand / sit / work in confined spaces for extended periods of time.
- Works with a high degree of honesty and integrity.
- Must have valid Security Guard license (Province specific)
- Wicklander / Zulawski - Art of Interviewing certified an asset
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us. Employment Type:
Full timeType of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.