Permanent Primary Location:
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada All Available Locations:
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.Are you looking for a leadership opportunity within Internal Audit? We've got what you're looking for!About the team
Our Internal audit team functions by teaming with, or serving as, the internal audit function to make improvements in internal control and process efficiency and contribute to effective regulatory compliance. We provide input to established client's internal audit functions on their strategy and purpose, resourcing models and technology.What will your typical day look like?
In this leadership opportunity with us, you will manage a team of resources, coaching and building training programs to help them achieve their highest potential. You will oversee all phases of the internal audit delivery process (planning, execution & reporting). As a subject matter expert with strong knowledge in prevalent methodologies, you will build the reputation of a trusted business advisory with clients.
You will employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
Adopting a strategic approach, you will be expected to contribute to practice growth and development.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- 5 to 9 years of relevant work experience in internal audit, risk-based management consulting
- Relevant Professional designation (e.g. CIA, CISA, CFE, CAMS, CRMA)
- Proficient understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions, including keeping abreast with emerging internal audit concepts and methodologies
- Strong organization skills: ability to multi-task, lead and prioritize work demands and meet deadlines independently and in a group
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production