Permanent Primary Location:
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada All Available Locations:
Saskatoon; Regina Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Are you looking for a leadership opportunity within Internal Audit? We've got what you're looking for!What will your typical day look like?
As Manager, Internal Audit, you will manage a diverse team of talented consultants and senior consultants, coaching them to their highest potential while they deliver a variety of internal audit and internal control certification needs. You will oversee all phases of the internal audit delivery process (planning, execution & reporting). This includes drafting proposals and participating in business development efforts to build and generate internal audit and control certification business while interacting with a network of seasoned internal audit practitioners within our client organizations (e.g., Chief Audit Executives, Audit Committees etc.). You will be responsible for providing strategic advice and guidance on matters of risk management, internal control, governance etc. While analyzing and diagnosing client business issues to develop and recommend creative solutions you will employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability. Using your business savviness and communication skills you will build trust and credibility impactful relationships with your clients. About the team
Our Deloitte Risk Advisory team helps our clients better manage strategic and operational risks. Our professionals help organizations enhance the effectiveness, quality, and value received from their governance, risk management, and internal control processes. Our broad understanding of risks and controls and related areas of operational improvement, combined with our specific industry sector and market knowledge and subject-matter specialists, help our clients confirm that their processes and controls are designed appropriately, and are operating effectively and efficiently to bring the greatest possible value to the organizations. Our Deloitte Internal Audit practice is a world-class internal audit service provided. We bring high impact outcomes to our clients and generate the insight management and Board's need to navigate today's complex business environment. We are trusted, respected and sought after! Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
• Undergraduate degree in Business or a related field
• 5 to 10 years of managerial or related experience in an internal audit function or professional service firm
• Experience including ICFR, IT Controls, Risk Assessment, Internal Audit, Operational Audits, and annual Internal Audit planning
• CIA is preferred while Accounting designation (CPA) is a nice to have
• Strong knowledge of IT systems and IT controls is an asset including a CISA or CISSP
• Strong knowledge of business operations and key processes will be considered key asset
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills
• Experience with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, and team leadership
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PPT
• Data analytics and data visualization (considered an asset)
• Ability to apply Professional Practice Framework for the Practice of Internal Audit
• Canadian travel may occasionally be required Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mind¬set, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production