You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.Overview of the opportunity:
KPMG's Enterprise practice helps clients manage risk so they can focus on their core businesses. By intimately understanding the client's business, we convert information into insights to uncover hidden opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Manager or Senior Manager to take a leadership role in our Enterprise practice with advancement opportunity available based on performance. As a Manager or Senior Manager, you will be required to apply KPMG's accounting practices and methodologies on client's engagements and have the ability to manage the relationship with the clients, practice leaders, and junior staff.What you will do:
- Oversee and manage a wide range of client engagements including review engagements, compilation engagements and tax compliance, etc. for owner-managed businesses.
- Participate in the practice group to assist in implementing the business plan.
- Counsel, train, and mentor staff.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.What you bring to the role:
Keys to your success
- Strong knowledge of Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises and Canadian corporate and personal tax
- Aptitude for business development, both internally and externally
- Dedication and strong work effort.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage staff through effective delegation.
- Strong mentoring and performance management skills.
- History of delivering quality service and value to clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a Canadian CPA designation.
- 7+ years postgraduate experience.
- Professional accounting firm experience is a must
- Excellent client service with an aptitude for understanding the clients' business, and maintaining strong relationships.
- Dedication to achieving high standards of client service and professional conduct in the performance of duties.
- Mentoring and developing team members through performance management.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.Our Values, The KPMG Way
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process
, please contact the HR Shared Service Centre by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.