Permanent Reference code
:111922 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Edmonton; Fredericton; Halifax; Montreal; Ottawa; Quebec City; St. John's; Toronto; Vancouver; Winnipeg Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be..
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
As a Manager / Senior Manager in the Deloitte Consulting, you will be part of a team that delivers innovative technology solutions to clients. We count on you to help clients define their requirements, design, develop or configure solutions, analyze client business processes, transform client data, test the solutions, etc. Essentially, we expect you to work with your team and clients across the entire implementation cycle.About the team
Our Systems Engineering practice provides a full suite of services to clients to assist them with all phases of the software lifecycle, as well as providing advisory and transformational services. We drive technological change to support our clients in developing end to end technology delivery capabilities, enabling them through large scale organizational transformations. We design, implement, and operate solutions for custom-developed systems, platform integration, and application modernization to enable business capabilities. Our team has varied skillsets, including but not limited to front-end web and backend or full stack development, software engineering, low-code platforms, functional programming, application architecture, agile development, quality assurance and test automation and emerging technologies.Enough about us, let's talk about you
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Minimum 5 years experience with technology delivery projects and/or technology advisory services;
- Minimum 5 years of management consulting experience at a consulting firm;
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing and leading direct reports;
- Experience in technology delivery of projects using skills and technologies mentioned here;
- Demonstrated project management skills with experience planning, estimating, and executing projects;
- Ability to gain an understanding of client business processes, and requirements, while also managing expectations and scope as needed;
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions;
- Experience in advising clients on IT decisions of technologies
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively in teams;
- Proven people management skills with experience coaching and developing team members;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint);
- Front-end web and backend or full-stack development, software engineering, low-code platforms, functional programming, application architecture, agile development, quality assurance, test automation, and emerging technologies.
- Delivery Methodologies: Agile, Waterfalls, Software Development Lifecycle
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- English and French working proficiency required for the Montreal office
- Government Security clearance eligibility is an asset
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Test Engineer, Testing, Software Engineer, Front End, QA, Engineering, Technology, Quality
Management and Executive