Temporary Contract Reference code
:105114 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Burlington; Calgary; Edmonton; Fredericton; Halifax; Kanata; Kitchener; Montreal; Ottawa; Saint John; St. John's; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Winnipeg Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Want to be part of an exciting new team? The newly formed CBS Service Optimization function is looking for Process Improvement experts to join the team! The focus over the next year will be to work with CBS teams in identifying and executing process improvement opportunities, utilizing techniques such as Lean and Six Sigma, to drive tangible benefits for the business. What will your typical day look like?
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it.
The Process Improvement leader will have the following day-to-day accountabilities:
About the team
- Accountable for leading process improvement projects utilizing methodologies and principles from Lean and/or Six Sigma
- Drive end-to-end process improvement that can be objectively measured through KPIs and service metrics
- Support the CBS Service Optimization team in executing process diagnostics to identify areas of opportunity
- Support the development of an intake process for assessment of new process improvement opportunities
- Identify improvement opportunities for greater process automation utilizing tools such as RPA, Chatbots ,etc.
- Identify KPIs to quantify improvements generated through process improvement initiatives
- Support the development of SOPs for future state processes
- Support the development of monthly operational improvement dashboards
- Support change management activities as part of process improvement initiatives (i.e. Stakeholder analysis, employee communications)
- Coach and mentor project stakeholders through the foundational principles of process improvement (i.e. problem solving, VOC-CTQ , cost of poor quality, etc.)
As a member of the CBS Service Optimization team, you will work alongside a dedicated team of Process Improvement professionals to identify areas of opportunity for key processes utilized by CBS teams. The CBS Service Optimization team will also collaborate with CBS Leaders in executing improvement plans that will address identified opportunities and develop KPIs that will objectively measure corresponding improvements. This is a great opportunity for professionals interested in techniques such as Lean and Six Sigma and pursuing a career in process improvement and/or operations management. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- At least 7+ years of experience leading process improvement initiatives in a complex service organization
- Successfully completed 5+ (DMAIC) process improvement projects with quantified benefits achieved
- Six Sigma Black Belt level competency utilizing tools such as FMEA, process capability analysis, Fishbone diagram, etc.
- Practical experience performing quantitative analysis utilizing statistical techniques such as Control charts, hypothesis testing, etc.
- A data driven mindset
- An ability to influence change without formal authority
- A University degree in business, engineering or another technical discipline. Graduate degree and/or professional designation (CPA, P.Eng) would be an asset
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification (highly desired)
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Six Sigma Black Belt, Business Process, Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma, Quantitative Analyst, Management, Data
Management and Executive