You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Role Summary
The Marketing and Business Development Coordinator is part of the marketing team and works closely with local partners in Saskatchewan to support business development activities. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized professional with basic knowledge of marketing principles, an excellent project manager and communicator and show outstanding attention to detail. They thrive in a fast-paced environment and are a true team player.
The Marketing and Business Development Coordinator is responsible for participating in and leveraging firmwide marketing networks to share information; discuss issues and challenges; and share best practices with relevant industries, service lines, and geographies. They are expected to have a solid business acumen and understanding of relationship management. Knowledge of the Saskatchewan business community is an asset. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Scan the market for events in the business community and coordinate attendance of our professionals
- Disseminate tenders and pursuit opportunities to client service teams
- Develop local targeting lists for campaigns via the firm-wide Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Manage and support local events (virtual and in-person)
- Leverage various databases to help with relationship-building initiatives
- Support national and regional sponsorship opportunities
- Assist in the writing of internal and external email communications, presentations and other written material and collateral
- Provide value-added resources and reports by responding to requests for information from partners.
The successful candidate will have marketing/business development experience and:
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Experience in an administration, marketing or sales environment; a demonstrated ability to operate within a professional office environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- Strong administration, event planning and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A confident, resilient and true team player
- Self-directed individual with an eagerness to excel who is accustomed to a fast-paced environment and juggling multiple priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships and deliver quality service and value to internal stakeholders with professionalism
- Be digitally savvy with a basic understanding of CRM and digital/social media marketing platforms; Proficient in MS Office required; Experience using various CRM/Email marketing platforms an asset
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Government Sales and Marketing