Permanent Primary Location:
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
Deloitte is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to be part of the Marketing Delivery team. As an integral member of a high performing team, you will be responsible for working collaboratively with other team members and supporting the execution of both nationally and regionally driven programs, events and initiatives.Responsibilities:
- Assist with the implementation of marketing and communications campaigns or campaign initiatives as identified in the local marketing plan. This may include but Is not limited to such tactics as collateral and thought ware development, event planning, online activity, direct mail, sponsorships, speakers' programs, internal communications and/or eminence programs
- Coordinate marketing meetings, agendas and presentations
- Coordinate translation, proofreading, desktop publishing and creative design
- Maintain results from marketing initiatives
- Complete and report on return-on-investment (ROI) resulting from marketing initiatives
- Maintain and update marketing lists and initiatives within CRM as required
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team, including industries, account development, strategies, public relations and others, to deliver seamless service to internal clients
- Champion the brand both internally and externally
- Assist with the maintenance and sharing of service, industry or firm knowledge, credentials and capabilities for the benefit of partners, staff and clients.
- Support the events planning process including producing nametags, coordinating printing of collaterals, making reservations and sending materials on events site.
- Coordinate speaking opportunities and feature editorials for industry thoughtware
- Coordinate advertising
External Posting Qualifications The successful candidate will have the following:
Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
- Two years of marketing experience preferred
- Completed undergraduate degree - strong asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated experience in event coordination and collateral development
- Experienced working [HA(-A1] in a fast paced environment often with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and writing skills and ability to pay attention to fine details.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks based on relative importance and urgency
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform in a deadline oriented environment
- Desire to work in a team-based environment on multiple projects with only minor supervision
- Willingness to learn
- Event planning and execution experience
- Willingness to travel occasionally
We're always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further to find new avenues and unique ways of reaching our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be - so they can make an impact that matters for clients, colleagues and the community, and for their own careers.
We offer a truly differentiated talent experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte's newly designed offices offer unique workspaces that strengthen connections, inspire innovative ways of working, and provide the necessary tools to help you make an impact that matters. And with our global reach and network, you'll always be part of the Deloitte community.
"Once Deloitte, always Deloitte." Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It's all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada's leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today's local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today's and tomorrow's challenges. Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply