Permanent Primary Location:
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada All Available Locations:
Regina; Saskatoon .
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Build a network of colleagues for life
Deloitte is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to be part of the Marketing Delivery team. If you are interested by the opportunity, please apply now! What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- Assist with the implementation of marketing and communications campaigns or campaign initiatives as identified in the local marketing plan. This may include but Is not limited to such tactics as collateral and thought ware development, event planning, online activity, direct mail, sponsorships, speakers' programs, internal communications and/or eminence programs
- Coordinate marketing meetings, agendas and presentations
- Coordinate translation, proofreading, desktop publishing and creative design
- Maintain results from marketing initiatives
- Complete and report on return-on-investment (ROI) resulting from marketing initiatives
- Maintain and update marketing lists and initiatives within CRM as required
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team, including industries, account development, strategies, public relations and others, to deliver seamless service to internal clients
- Champion the brand both internally and externally
- Assist with the maintenance and sharing of service, industry or firm knowledge, credentials and capabilities for the benefit of partners, staff and clients.
- Support the events planning process including producing nametags, coordinating printing of collaterals, making reservations and sending materials on events site.
- Coordinate speaking opportunities and feature editorials for industry thoughtware
- Coordinate advertising
As an integral member of a high performing team, you will be responsible for working collaboratively with other team members and supporting the execution of both nationally and regionally driven programs, events and initiatives.Enough about us, let's talk about you The successful candidate will have the following:
- Two years of marketing experience preferred
- Completed undergraduate degree - strong asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated experience in event coordination and collateral development
- Experienced working [HA(-A1] in a fast paced environment often with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and writing skills and ability to pay attention to fine details.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks based on relative importance and urgency
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform in a deadline oriented environment
- Desire to work in a team-based environment on multiple projects with only minor supervision
- Willingness to learn
- Event planning and execution experience
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.