You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Role Summary
The Regions West Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Manager to join us based in either Regina or Saskatoon. The Marketing Manager will work on Saskatchewan and regional marketing programs aimed at business and relationship development and will work closely with local teams providing strategic and tactical marketing support.
The ideal candidate will be a marketing generalist with knowledge of B2B marketing principles, and an excellent project manager and communicator. They thrive in a fast-paced environment and are a true team player. The Marketing Manager will work collaboratively with marketing peers, partners, and client service members to achieve business plan objectives. What you will do
Responsibilities of this role are focused on programs and initiatives that bring our KPMG brand to the market to achieve our growth objectives, including:
What you bring to the role
- Supporting delivery teams in identification of market opportunities and gathering firm resources to assist in the pursuit of new clients.
- Event planning through to execution, including the identification of target markets, relevant concepts, and management of logistics, contracts and debrief reports.
- Execution and support of issues-based, sector-specific campaigns to build awareness, drive differentiation and generate leads, including list pulls, social media, digital campaigns, presentation support, event planning, sponsorships, content development, advertising and timely distribution of thought leadership
- Leveraging databases and our firm CRM tools to help with relationship-building initiatives
- Leading the development and production of marketing collateral, campaigns and proposals in collaboration with other marketing specialty teams including Research, Creative Services, Digital, Brand Compliance, etc.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of marketing and/or communications experience and:
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Bachelor's degree or comparable diploma; marketing or communications specialization preferred;
- A strong understanding of B2B and account-based marketing;
- End-to-end event management experience including execution of virtual events;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Is a confident, resilient and true team player;
- An eagerness to excel; is accustomed to a fast-paced environment and juggling multiple priorities;
- Is results-oriented with track record of achieving goals;
- Ability to work effectively with a number of different levels in the organization;
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships and deliver quality service and value to internal stakeholders with professionalism;
- Is digitally savvy with proven experience with CRM and digital/social media marketing platforms;
- Proficiency in MS Office.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office and/or other congregate settings in the course of their duties (such as client sites or third-party venues).
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office and/or congregate setting, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Government Sales and Marketing